End of Lease Cleaning
Moving houses is one of the most exciting yet stressful tasks we all have to face once in a while. And on top of all the packing and unpacking chaos, the last thing you want to do is the clean the old house to its ‘original condition’. But not to worry!. We can help with your end of lease cleaning.
Professional cleaners at Classy Property Cleaning are specially trained to clean the end of lease houses according to your real estate’s requirements, ensuring you get your bond back. Our highly trained staff will go that extra mile to make sure the place is sparkle clean to the industry standards. Please make sure to check with your agent for their requirements or guidelines and pass them to the cleaners beforehand for the maximum quality.
What’s Included in an End of Lease Cleaning
Following is the list of things we do at end of lease cleaning.
End of Lease Cleaning – Kitchen tasks
- Cooking areas – clean and wipe oven, racks and stove top.
- Exhaust/ Range hood – clean all oil marks, wash filters
- Sinks – remove food from drain and clean taps and water spout
- Benches – wipe down all surface areas and walls
- Dishwasher – clean inside, including all racks and rubbers. Remove food from filter and rinse
- Extractor/ Exhaust fan – remove all dust and oil
- Cupboards – clean and wipe
- Walls – Dust all walls, Scrub off marks*, remove cobwebs from corners
- Windows – clean all windows and doors inside and out. Clean the window tracks
- Cupboards and draws – wipe clean
- Ledges – wipe clean all ledges including, windows, skirting boards, top of doors, sliding door tracks.
- Fly screens – remove clean and put back.
- Clean all light switches
- Floors – vacuum or sweep floors before mopping and steam clean carpets.
Bathrooms and laundry
- Mirrors – clean all mirrors and remove wipe marks.
- Toilet – scrub and disinfect including under seat and around the outside of the bowl.
- Shower – clean glass, taps and shower head, remove mould from grout, mop floor and allow area to dry.
- Basin – clean basin and drain, wipe down all bench tops, wall tiles and taps.
- Extras – wipe down soap holders, towel rails, toilet paper holder and exhaust fan.
- Yard – mow lawn, weed garden, trim trees, sweep paved areas (optional)
- Patios – clean and hose down all outside verandas or decks, remove spiderwebs and clean any appliances including barbecues (optional)
- Windows – clear cobwebs, wash and dry.
- Pets – clean any animal mess and repair any damage (optional)
- Pool and spas– clear debris from water and filter (optional)
- Garage – empty and clean any oil marks or dirt, remove cobwebs and clean garage door (optional)
- Rubbish bins – wash and dry (optional).
High Pressure Cleaning
0493 260 093
Contact Us For an Obligation Free Quote